Causes of Brain Injury
While several types of accidents can cause a traumatic brain injury (TBI), it is important to understand that the severity of an accident does not govern the level of brain injury that you may sustain.
Are you or a loved one suffering from a traumatic brain injury? Lawyer can help you overcome the obstacles you face when seeking rightful compensation. Contact Law Offices today for a free consultation.
At Law Offices has helped Colorado residents who have suffered TBI from the following:
- Car accidents — Open and closed head injuries, deceleration injuries, etc.
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Sports injuries
- Physical violence
- Premises liability injuries — Falls, heavy machinery accidents, etc.
- Nursing home negligence
- Medical malpractice — Birth injury, lack of oxygen (hypoxia), etc.
- Products liability injuries — Car design, malfunction, etc.
We are committed to helping you receive rightful compensation for the life-altering injuries you have suffered and must manage for the rest of your life.
Your Denver Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
Located in Denver, our firm assists Colorado residents and family members of those individuals who have suffered TBI resulting from various types of minor and serious accidents.
With more than 25 years of experience handling personal injury claims involving TBI victims, has the knowledge to help you. For many years, she has represented insurance companies defending personal injury claims, giving her an intimate look into the insurance industry and how personal injury cases are handled.
Utilizing that valuable information, she currently offers skilled legal help to TBI victims at her law practice. Moreover, as a mother to a TBI victim, she understands not only the physical effects brain injuries can have, but also the long-lasting and permanent emotional and psychological damage that can affect both victims of TBI and their family members.
We invite you to learn more about traumatic brain injury.
When you contact Law Offices, we will help you:
- Get the appropriate medical care from the diagnosticians in order to have the most successful recovery
- Receive the compensation you deserve by creating a strong legal case backed up by medical evidence gathered with the assistance of medical specialists, including neuropsychologists, physiatrists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, etc.
- Determine the financial burden from your brain injury by working with an economist
- Understand the often complex litigation process
- Seek assistance from counselors and/or psychologists to help cope with the cognitive deficits of TBI victims and the effects it has on TBI victims’ families
Our contingency fees: At Law Offices, we offer a free initial consultation to review your personal injury claim. If we take on your case, we only charge fees when we obtain compensation for you.
Contact Law Offices, LLC, Today
Have you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury in Colorado and are seeking compensation? Contact Law Offices. Our Arvada civil litigation lawyer is dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve. Call today for a free initial consultation. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends by appointment. We represent clients in Denver and throughout Colorado.