Proving A Brain Injury
With more than 25 years of experience handling personal injury claims involving traumatic brain injury (TBI) victims, our lawyer has the professional insight and legal skills to help you. For many years, she has represented insurance companies with personal injury claims, giving her in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and how personal injury cases are handled.
Using her past experiences, she will help you prove your TBI case in court by helping you:
- Get the appropriate medical care from the diagnosticians in order to have the most successful recovery
- Receive the compensation you deserve by creating a strong legal case backed up by medical evidence gathered with the assistance of medical specialists, including neuropsychologists, physiatrists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, etc.
- Determine the financial burden of your brain injury by working with an economist
- Understand the often complex litigation process
- Seek assistance from counselors and/or psychologists to help cope with the cognitive deficits of TBI victims and the effects it has on TBI victims’ families
As a mother to a TBI victim, she understands the physical effects brain injuries can have, as well as the impact that long-term emotional and psychological damage can have on victims of TBI and their family members.
Our contingency fees: At Law Offices, we offer a free initial consultation to review your personal injury claim. If we take on your case, we only charge fees when we obtain compensation for you.
Have you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury in Colorado and need a personal injury attorney? Contact our Arvada traumatic brain injury lawyer is dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve. Call today for a free initial consultation. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends by appointment. We represent clients in Denver and throughout Colorado.